Australia automotive highlights:
Known to be one of only a few countries with the capabilities to design cars from scratch and to mass production. Australia boost its technologically advanced facilities to design and produce a car. The industry as a whole is estimated to contribute billions yearly to the Australian economy.
Graduates of Automotive are able to take advantage of the vast career options as:
- Motor mechanics
- Vehicle builders
- Automotive electrician
- Motorsports mechanic
The industry will always need skilled personnel for repairing passenger and commercial vehicles.
Other potential employers are:
- Sales and distribution
- Heavy machinery
- Car dealers
Looking to start or further your career in the Automotive service industry?
Select our tailor-made study packages completing a Certificate III and IV as part of your initial study. Then look further to completing a Diploma of Automotive and Diploma Business to give you the best foundations to manage or even own your own business. All of this while living and working within one of the best cities in the world with just about everything you could want at your handy disposal.
Why Study in Australia?
These are strong academic credentials, but our institutions are just as highly rated as the cities that house them around the country. Australia has five of the 30 best cities in the world for students based on student mix, affordability, quality of life, and employer activity – all important elements for students when choosing the best study destination. And with more than A$200 million provided by the Australian Government each year in international scholarships, we’re making it easier for you to come and experience the difference an Australian education can make to your future career opportunities.
Given this impressive education pedigree, it’s not surprising there are now more than 2.5 million former international students who have gone on to make a difference after studying in Australia. Some of these students are among the world’s finest minds. In fact, Australia has produced 15 Nobel prize laureates and every day over 1 billion people around the world rely on Australian discoveries and innovations – including penicillin, IVF, ultrasound, Wi-Fi, the Bionic Ear, cervical cancer vaccine and Black Box Flight Recorders – to make their lives, and the lives of others, better.
What you need to study in Australia.
General conditions of your Student Visa
- Maintain enrolment in a Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS) registered course and maintain satisfactory course progress and attendance.
- Continue to satisfy the requirements of your Student Visa by ensuring the main course of study matches your Student Visa, and that you still have sufficient financial capacity to support your stay in Australia.
- Notify MITT within seven days of any change to your contact details, including home address, mobile number and email address.
- Must not work more than 40 hours per fortnight during course semesters.
- Maintain health insurance cover for the entirety of your stay in Australia.
- Maintain adequate schooling arrangements for any school-age dependents who joined you in Australia on a student dependent visa for more than three months.
- If you are under 18, you must maintain adequate arrangement for your accommodation, support and general welfare for the duration of your stay in Australia.
For more detailed information visit